Have You Already Optimized The Page For Your Local Business?
As a business owner, you know how competitive the business world is, especially in marketing your products or services, both traditionally and online.
In the online marketing, one effective way is through your business’s own website. And that is not enough. Your website has to reach out to more people in order to gain more customers. That is why SEO on-page optimization is getting more and more popular nowadays. A non-optimized page can now be considered an incompetent page.
As for your local business, SEO is still highly needed. And the average SEO campaign is so much different from a local SEO.
What Is Local SEO?
Local SEO is similar to a traditional SEO such that it provides relevancy and visibility rate to engine searches. However, there are quite many differences too.
Local SEO focuses on giving search engine results to users who are in their current location. For example, when you search for “best dental clinic” on you browser, the search engine will provide results that are near the place where you are now.
Look for an SEO local authority in your area like http://michaelmilas.com/ to help you optimize the page for your local business.
Many are now using smart phones for browsing, and usually, users turn their GPS on in these smart phones so the gadgets can automatically detect the current place of the user. That is why having a local SEO is useful in the market your local business.
What Can You Do To Optimize Your Page For Local Search?
The very first thing to do for a local SEO is to get your Google My Business page. If you don’t know how to set up your business page in Google, there are many articles on the internet which will help you guide in setting it up.
Once your Google My Business page is up, start managing it by putting these details and information on your page:
- A long and detailed description of your business.
- Add links within your detailed description.
- Select which categories your business belong to.
- Upload many photos. This will be included in image search results.
- Add your local contact number.
- Include your complete official business address. Make sure that it is written the same way as in local directories and your website.
- Make sure that your profile and cover photos are in high resolution.
- Add your business schedules. Put that you are open 24/7 if your business is always open, or add your specific operating schedules.
- Post customer feedback’s.
Your details have to be consistent. What you write on your website should also be what your Google My Business, especially your name, address, and phone number.
If you have a local business, start optimizing your page locally with local SEO. You may also look for a local SEO service provider near you to help you get to the top ranking in search engines. With local SEO, you can market your local business more effectively,